State College, Pennsylvania
In addition to her Centre County involvements, Ms. Dutchcot is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and a volunteer with Rescue Me, Inc., a Yorkshire Terrier rescue organization.
Ms. Dutchcot makes her home in State College with her husband, Art Entz, and their Yorkies, Barkley and Sam.
On September 5, 2006, Pennsylvania Bar Association President Ken Horoho Jr. presented one of the Pennsylvania Bar Association's "Everyday Leader Awards" during his "Tour de Pennsylvania" stop in Centre County to Ms. Dutchcot.
The award recognizes lawyers and judges who are "unsung heroes," performing good works to improve their communities and to better the Pennsylvania legal and judicial system. Ms. Dutchcot was the immediate past-chair of the Centre County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, coordinated Centre County Bar Association participation in a food drive to benefit the State College Food Bank, was a board member of the State College Young Professionals and is a volunteer with Centre County PAWS. In 2005, Ms. Dutchcot was named the State College Jaycees Lawyer of the Year.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Dean's List
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- DUI Law Update, Centre County Bar Association, 2004 - Present
- Honors and Awards:
- Named as State College Jaycees Lawyer of the Year, 2005
- Pennsylvania Bar Association's Everyday Leader Awards
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2005 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2003 - Present
- Centre County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Immediate Past-Chair
- State College Young Professionals
- Board Member
- Past Employment Positions:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Magisterial District Court, District 49-2-01, District Judge
- Monroe County, Pennsylvania, Assistant District Attorney
- Masorti & Sullivan, P.C., Associate, 2003 - 2006
- Pro Bono Activities:
- Volunteer, Centre County PAWS
- Volunteer, Rescue Me, Inc., A Yorkshire Terrier Rescue Organization